Terms of service
Terms and conditions
- mp3hub.com is not affiliated with youtube.com, soundcloud.com, facebook.com, twitter.com, instagram.com, vk.com, dailymotion.com, vimeo.com, cnn.com, nytimes.com, ign.com, flickr.com, nbcnews.com, sapo.pt, rutube.ru, tmz.com, liveleak.com, and all other websites from which it allows users to download from. This website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by mp3hub.com. mp3hub.com is not affiliated with those websites neither, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using this website, you expressly release mp3hub.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- We do not collect or store any personal information, however, some modules embedded in our pages may use you IP address and Web browser information solely for technical and analytic purposes, only for noncommercial use. On your side, you agree to not copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without our prior written consent. You are solely responsible for your activity on mp3hub.com. You agree not to use any automated system such as crawlers and robots that browse the website in a way that sends more requests to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same time by using a traditional Web browser. Public search engines only have the permission to use spiders to copy materials from mp3hub.com for the sole purpose of making publicly available searchable indices of the materials.
- Our content, including text, images, software, script, are owned by or licensed to mp3hub.com. Everything on this website is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent.
- We do respect the intellectual property rights of content creators and ask you to do the same. We do not allow copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this website, and we will quickly disable copyrighted content from being able to be downloaded at mp3hub.com. If you’re a content owner or an agent thereof and would like to disable the download functionality of a file, please use this form and fill it with the URLs of the files that you want us to block and a form of electronic or physical evidence showing that you have the rights to act for what you ask contact. The files will not be downloadable again on mp3hub.com within 2 working days.
- mp3hub.com, it's logo, and all other mp3hub.com trademarks and trade names appearing on the website owned by mp3hub.com. All other trademarks, product names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- You agree that your use of the website shall be at the sole purpose of downloading content for personal use. Since this website is available from anywhere through the Internet, you agree that you need to know the specific rules applied in the country from where you use it.
- We are aiming to remain free, legal and fair, You are solely responsible for the content that you download on mp3hub.com (that is never stored on our servers), we and our hosting provider should not be sued for your activity on this website. We remind you that each copyrighted file that can be downloaded on mp3hub.com can be blacklisted, you can do it by filling a form in our Copyright section.
- You affirm that you are more than 18 years old to use this website or that you're of age in the country from where you use this website.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice an at any time, it is your responsibility to review these for any changes. (Last edit: Jan 01 2018)